Tuesday, July 24, 2012

If I had a child to raise again........

If I had a child to raise over again,   I would build self-esteem first and my house later, I would finger paint more and point the finger less, I would do less correcting and more connecting, I would take my eyes off my watch and watch more with my eyes, I would care to know less and know to care more, I would stop playing serious and start seriously playing, I would do less tugging and more hugging, I would be firm less often and affirm much more, I would model less about the love of power and, Model more about the power of love.

2 comments:

  1. wow.. i'd like to be your child in that case! ;) -Nivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful lines :-) such simple lines yet we forget to be that way or don't realise it

    ReplyDelete